Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Updates

Hi there everyone! Having a good day? Feel free to visit my site and email me and whatever! I'm always glad to hear from fans . . . even though . . er . . I'm still working on my first video . . .. but anyway . . I hope that everyone is doing well . . and looking forward to our second Kwing and Kwife Radio Podcast Show! I know I am! Kwing and I went to the movies this morning and we were brainstorming ideas about my new video reviews that are coming up and about the Kwing and Kwife show! Also . . I encourage you to listen to the Game Knights Audio Podcast . . which I have here imbedded in my site . . also . . you can listen to the Game Knights when you visit Gottgame.com and check out the Game Knights Podcast on that site! Anyway . . slowly but surely I'm trying to work on <> and just trying to make a page where everyone can find all things kwing in one place! And I just want to make a fun site in tribute to my honey because I am so proud of him for everything he does! Love you, honey! so . . definitely visit that site . . if you end up having a free second . .or say . . if you DON'T have a free second and you want to find kwing's stuff quickly! Please visit the fan site and show that you are a fan . . by subscribing! . . . oh . . and also visit kwing's official THEREALGAMEMASTER.com site as well! Here is where you can find all things things kwing . . and even join the official kwing forums page.

No comments:

Post a Comment